At Cloud Network we have a range of broadband solutions, suitable for every type and size of business.
Broadband is a service that enables a customer to connect to the internet over fixed infrastructure in the ground.
We offer a range of broadband solutions, suitable for businesses of every shape and size. Broadband is an asynchronous service, meaning that the download speed is greater than the upload speed. It is an always=on, reliable and cost-efficient service. We offer a full suite of Fibre Broadband products to prepare you for the 2025 PSTN and ISDN Off, including Fibre-to-the-cabinet (FTTC), Fibre-to-the-Premises (FTTP) and G.fast, as well as ADSL Broadband.
Key features of our broadband solutions:
• Unmetered data usage available.
• Single/Multiple Static IPs, Dynamic IP.
• Business Grade Service.
• 24/7/365 UK-based support and customer service.
• Choice of the UK leading carriers.
• Enhanced care levels 8 or 20 hour SLA
• Elevated throughout for low contention ratio so your activities are less likely to be affected by other users.
• Broadband CPE equipment - pre-configured, plug and play.
Dedicated Internet Access Ethernet - Managed Solution
Our DIA product is available across three technologies: Fibre Carrier Ethernet, Ethernet over FTTC (EoFTTC/GEA) and Ethernet First Mile (EFM).
DIA Managed Key Benefits:
• High availability
• Fully managed CPE
• Guaranteed SLAs
Dedicated Internet Access Ethernet - Wires Only
Customers wishing to source and manage their own hardware and provide their own monitoring, support and service wrap can now choose Wires Only Ethernet – available on Fibre Carrier Ethernet, Ethernet over FTTC (EoFTTC/GEA) and Ethernet First Mile (EFM). In return you will beneﬁt from our lowest ever pricing, from a choice of the UK’s leading carriers.